Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Sky Burgers

I. LOVE. THIS. BURGER!
This recipe was given to me by my dad's co-worker Laurie, and this is a beautiful burger!

It has so many fresh and savory ingredients that you can't resist this burger. I just know you are going to love this!

Here is what you are going to need for 2 burgers:
-1/2 lb Ground Beef
-1 tbsp Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
-1 tbsp minced Shallots
-1 tbsp Red Cooking Wine
-1 tbsp minced fresh Basil
-2 minced Sun Dried Tomatoes
-1/2 tsp Garlic Salt

Burger Fixin's:
-2 slices of Mozzarella
-2 Buns
-Lettuce, Tomato and Onions
-Pesto Mayo (recipe to follow)

Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and form them into 2 perfect patties!
Refrigerate for 10 minutes before grilling on your George Foreman Grill or BBQ Grill so the burger holds its form and doesn't fall apart. Cook until the burger is well done.

Place slices of cheese on top of the burger and place them until the broiler until melted.

Now, you can't have a Big Sky Burger without some Pesto Mayo! It's so simple.
It's just 1 tbsp Pesto + 1/2 cup Mayo!

Also, you gotta toast the bun!

Assemble your Big Sky Burger with Pesto Mayo on both buns, lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced onion and the burger with cheese! Heaven in a burger!
Serve alongside with some Broiled Red Potatoes or if you are really naughty, Animal Fries!

Print Recipe Here!

8 comments:

  1. I saw the word burger and I had to check it out. I unofficially crowned my husband the burger "king"...lol. He's the burger connoisseur in our family. This looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, i love toasted buns. i have never in my life made a burger myself. i can't stand the look of raw ground beef. but the final product looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is all I can say. You need to market that burger. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! that is a big ole burger! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My taste buds are SWOONING. Oh. Man.

    And that heart dish is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a Fiestaware Bowl! I love Fiestaware!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just found your blog from TastyKitchen and love it. I need to make this burger immediately. Did you know there's an iPhone game called Big Sky Burger? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This burger looks awesome!! YUM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...