Monday, January 10, 2011

Sauteed Zucchini Spears

This side dish is super simple and super fast!
I served it with my Mustard-Molasses Flank Steak and it went with it perfectly.

Here is what you are going to need for 2 people:
-1/2 lb of Zucchini (1 medium sized Zucchini)
-1 clove Garlic
-1/4 cup diced Onion
-1/8 tsp Salt
-1/8 tsp Pepper
-Olive Oil

Cut the Zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half. Then cut each half in half. And then cut across crosswise. I'm so confused by my own explanation! My head hurts!
Just look at the picture. This is what you should end up with.

Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add the zucchini, garlic and chopped onion. Saute for 5-6 minutes until the veggies have become softened and lightly brown.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with any delicious dinner!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...