Friday, January 14, 2011

Why Is it?


Why is it that while watching Supersize Me, all I wanted to eat was this???

The entire time he was eating those burgers during the movie, I was debating and asking Dusty to go out to McD's and grab me a #1 Value Meal!
I must have a weird twisted mind because that movie did the complete opposite for me than what it was suppose to do. I should have been disgusted by fast food, but all I wanted was a large fry and coke while watching the movie! I'm ashamed of myself!

Am I the only one who had this reaction while watching the movie?!?!?!?
Please tell me I'm not alone!

P.S. I did not go get McDonals after watching the movie, as much as I wanted to, I actually went downstairs to the kitchen and prepared a healthy dinner of chicken, broccoli and rice. So I am not as horrible as you might be judging me to be right now! LOL.

P.P.S. Please don't judge me! I love you all! :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I had that reaction too. Have you ever dipped the fries in the chocolate milkshake? I know it sounds insane and disgustingly fatty, but it is a guilty pleasure of mine. Salty and sweet.

    Just don't see Super High Me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done that! Haha! But my absolute favorite is dipping the McD fries in their Sweet & Sour Sauce! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...