Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

This morning I woke up to a great surprise!
Brandie from The Country Cook gave me an fantastic award....
I'm so honored, thank you Brandie!

Now I get to pass on the honor of having a stylish blog by following these simple steps:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. 
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

Once again Brandie, thank you so much! I enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you! You are such a fantastic person :)

Now to share 7 things about myself!
1. After 7 years of college, I will have 2 degrees. Microbiology and Nursing. Then I will finally be able to join the work force!

2. I LOVE CHEESE! Any type of cheese. The stinkier the better. I love to eat giant chunks of feta cheese as a snack. It makes everyone I know sick to their stomach to watch me do this, but I don't care.

3. My one goal in life is to have a Green Apple KitchenAid mixer. I refuse to let anyone buy it for me. It is my goal to be able to buy it for myself! This means it will be FOREVER before I get a KitchenAid mixer!

4. The only channels on TV that I watch are: ABC, Food Network, HGTV and TLC. I never watch anything else unless Dusty forces me to watch ESPN....but that is when I grab my computer and start blogging! hehehe!

5. I'm addicted to my iPad! Dusty surprised me with an iPad for Christmas this year and I have a serious addiction to it now. I call it my "crack Pad" because I'm always using it for cooking, blogging and looking up recipes. Pretty soon I'll be calling it "My Precious!" 

6. My mom inspired me to start cooking when she gave me Ree's cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks for Easter last year. I fell in love with cooking so much that it inspired me to start this blog and I hope to write a cookbook someday with my favorite family recipes!

7. This March, actually March 18th to be exact, I get to meet my cooking/blogging idol, Ree Drummond in Great Falls for her book tour! I'm going with my mom and sister, and we have VIP tickets! Can't wait!

Now to pass this fun award along to some of my favorite blogs!!!!
Sarah at Randomly Klutzy
Stephanie at Eccentric Kitchen
Jeff & Caitlin at A Bicycle Built for Two

I love all of your blogs and read them all the time! You all deserve this for all the hard work you put into your blogs!

8 comments:

  1. AWWW Haley you rock!!! And thanks for the shout, I feel so loved :)Keep up the good work, and I love your Green Apple kitchen aid. You'll get there and the reward will be ten times as sweet since you got it for yourself. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! That is a surprise. Aww, thank you, Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I'm new to your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, and thanks for thinking of me :) It was a nice surprise today! Ps. I have an apple green kitchen aid mixer-love your taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You most certainly are a stylish blogger. I also love cheese, but I found it hard to reconcile that love in the US, with all your orange cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and THANK YOU for thinking of me :) Especially since I'm so new to blogging. You made my day! Keep up the great work, I love reading your blog.

    ps- I LOVE cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay, congrats and thanks for including me in your list. i'm so flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. K first of all congrats to you!!! And thank you so much for thinking of me! You are so sweet! That made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...