Friday, January 14, 2011

Cupcake Wine

After reading last night on my friend Megan's blog, Wanna Be A Country Cleaver, I was drooling and dying to make her Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey's Whipped Frosting. In fact, I went to the liquor store this evening and got myself a baby sized Bailey's so I can make the cupcakes tomorrow.
SO EXCITED! It is all that I have been able to think about since last night when she posted the recipe.

You know you are an official food blogger when all you think about is the next great recipe you are going to make!

Another thing that intrigued me on Megan's post was the "Cupcake" wine that she was drinking while creating magic with cupcakes. Needless to say....I drug Dusty all over Missoula to find myself a bottle of  "Cupcake" wine tonight and found it at our small local grocery store!

Not only is it "Cupcake" wine....
It's "Red Velvet Cupcake" wine!
How great is that?!?!
I'm a total sucker for anything that has to do with cupcakes!

Look how cute the bottling is!

I haven't opened it yet, but after I post this I'm going to go have a glass of some Red Velvet Cupcake and enjoy my evening watching something on the Netflix with Dusty!


4 comments:

  1. hahaha I'm so glad you found some of it!! I didn't see the Red Velvet Cupcake wine, but that will be my next purchase of Cupcake wine hahah. I hope you like it. And I can't wait to hear how the cupcakes and frosting turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I do not love the Cupcake wine (I wish I did because you're right, the packaging is adorable). However, I DO love Bailey's in a cupcake. Holy Moly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, thanks for the post on our Red Velvet. Its been a big hit since we launched it last August. I hope you opened it and enjoyed it after your post! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...did the cupcake wine taste good? Let me know...I saw this at the grocery store last week, and hesitated because I only drink dessert, extra sweet wine, the kind that rots your teeth ;) I'm strange like that. But I am so curious to know what you thought about it! p.s. I'm SO glad I found your lovely amazing blog... I don't think I can say that enough!

    {http://luckylees2b.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...