Monday, January 17, 2011

Start to a Good Day

If this breakfast doesn't lead me to having a good day, then I don't know what will!

Is that not the most perfect fried egg you have ever seen???

Yes, Disneyland. I would love to work for you and your Culinary Team!
Wouldn't that be a dream job?
 I want to learn to make those amazing caramel apples and all the fun cookies!

Now I want to go to Disneyland!
I'm done with this snow, I want to go ride on "It's a Small World" and the Haunted Mansion.
Do you think my professor would mind if I missed both of my exams this week so I could go to Disneyland?
I don't think my professor would be too thrilled or understand.

Until I get to go back, I'll just have to make/eat more Mickey fried eggs so I can impress the Disney Culinary Team! Hehehe!
(Tinkerbell is in our hands, we aren't just a bunch of crazy ladies holding out our hand!)

Have a great day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo ready! Let's go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you do that? I would like Mickey Mouse eggs; that's a sure way to start a good day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With butter and a Mickey Mouse egg mold I bought at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...