Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Me

In the past 2 days I have met so many new and wonderful people via Tasty Kitchen! My blog-reading list has almost doubled because I have found so many great blogs :)

Since I'm meeting so many new people, I thought I'd tell my old/new bloggie friends a little bit more about me than they already know!

Shall we start at the beginning?!?!

It's little me!
Born: July 6, 1988

Funny Story!
See the stuffed animal cow that I have in my hands? That would be my dear friend "Cowie." I use to carry Cowie upside down with its tooshie in the air and pet its tag. Apparently I was obsessed with the silky feeling of the tag and I would rub it until it would disappear! I've been an odd-ball from the start! My grandmother would go into local stores that sold stuffed animals and snip off their tags and sew it onto my Cowie! Sadly, Cowie is not with us anymore because my old dog Skooter ripped it to shreds.
R.I.P. Cowie!


There really isn't a story to go with that one, I just thought I looked cute! But I will tell you that when I was little, I use to love the movie "Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang." My poor mom hates the movie now because I made her watch it a million times!

When I was 4 years old, I was Minnie Mouse for Halloween!

Apparently nothing has changed in the last 22 years.
I do this every time I bake or cook now!

Oh geez.
Maybe I've shared a little too much.

Did you do anything funny or weird as a child?!?!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me cry Haley!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww TOO CUTE! Yeah I had a little stuffed animal bear I named 'Tilly'!(dont ask me why!ha) I carried that thing everywhere! lol I love your Minnie Mouse costume! So cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a new follower! I love finding new blogs via Tasty Kitchen. :) And I totally did lots of weird things as a kid... I loved getting inside the cabinets and playing with all the tupperware. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also - I LOVE Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Truly Scrumptious is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and stories! You were, and still are, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. You were so cute! Did your Mom make that Minnie Mouse costume? It is adorable! And look at those curls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are sooooo cute!!!!!! I used to eat spaghetti sandwiches...for some reason my Mom and I starting talking about that just the other day and now I'm wanting to try that again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post!! I love the pictures of you as a little tyke. The gigantic Mickey Mouse gloves crack me up. And the expression on your face as you're eating that batter is simply classic. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter used to have the exact same watermelon dress!!!! Golly,you sure were a beautiful child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh! so cute! i'm for sure one of your followers now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...