Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Irish Treats

Today I went to the Black Cat Bake Shop here in Missoula to grab some treats for celebrating St. Patty's Day. If you live in Missoula, you gotta check out this bakery! They have some tasty treats!!!

It took me until today to finally go there because I had no idea where it was at! For all of you who are in Missoula with this same problem...it's next to Noodle Express on Broadway. Now you have no excuse to not head over there and get some goodies!

Here are some of the treats I got...

Irish Soda Biscuits

I've never had Irish Soda Bread before and I gotta tell you, it's really good!
Eat it with butter. It's the right thing to do.

Double Decker Guinness Brownie for Dusty...and me! ;)
I might have a bite....or two!

And a Shamrock Sugar Cookie for me!

But, if you are feeling more ambitious than me and want to make some fun Irish-themed treats for your loved ones (or yourself) this St. Patty's Day, check out my Creme de Menthe Cake or Grasshopper Pie!



Don't forget to wear Green tomorrow so you don't get pinched!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post! Everything looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love Irish Soda Bread, it must be eaten with butter! You are so right :-) Can't wait to hear how that brownie is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...