Thursday, July 1, 2010

A New Way To Enjoy Pancakes....If We Didn't Already Enjoy Them Enough!!!

Dusty and I absolutely loves pancakes! Where I live there is a restaurant called "Paul's Pancake Parlor" and on Sundays it is the place to be! There is seriously a 45 minutes wait and it is well worth it. We only go once in a while because after eating their food you go into a 100 hour coma. Dusty and I love that place so much that I might have skipped a couple of my morning classes to join him for breakfast there. I got good grades, so don't worry!
Ecology or pancakes? Pancakes or Ecology?
What do you think????
Anyways...the other morning I wanted to surprise Dusty and make him some pretty fancy pancakes that we had never tried before. They are "Sour Cream Pancakes". Sounds gross right??? WRONG! They are light, spongy, fluffy and taste like a sour dough/crepe mixture. Too hard to describe, you're just going to have to taste.
This is how it goes:
-1/2 cup Sour Cream
-7 Tbsp Flour
-1 Tbsp Sugar
-1/2 tsp Salt
-1 tsp Baking Soda
-1/2 tsp Vanilla
-2 Eggs
Mix it all together and make the pancakes any size you want them! Because I'm a Montana girl and Montana is known for its Huckleberries, I topped my pancakes with Huckleberry jam. Oh yeah. That's right. Total bliss and enjoyment for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...