Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bacon Egg and Cheese Buiscuit

Apparently I am really having fast food withdrawls because all I want to make are things that I love from McD's lately. This morning I used the last of my buns from the Little Big Mac's the night before and my awesome new omelette skills to make Dusty and I bacon, egg and cheese buiscuits.
This is what you need for 2 people:
-1 homemade bun
-2 sausage patties (I used Sage flavored pork)
-2 eggs-beaten
-2 slices of cheddar cheese

All you gotta do is cook up the sausage patties till they are cooked all the way through. I'm not even going to get on my soap box about cooking pork.
It must be cooked all the way through!!! Do you kow how many parasites are in pork???
Whew, I'm glad I got that out of me. Sorry, 4 years of Microbiology will do that to you.
Then, set the thoroughly cooked sausage aside and make your omelette style eggs. Cut the cooked eggs in half and then fold the two halves in half for each person (I wish I had taken a picture of this!).
Cut the bun in half, toast it if you like, place the egg on top with a slice of cheddar cheese and then your sausage patty. Yum!
Take that McDonald's! I don't need you anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...