Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the Past Week...

This past week has been absolutely crazy!
I went home for my sister's 8th grade graduation...

And besides being extremely proud of Annie for her awesome grades, we were so ecstatic that she won the Vocal Music Award!

I love my lil' sis and so proud of her achievements!

And she looked absolutely adorable in her pink dress!

While I was home for Annie's graduation, I was obsessed with my parents gorgeous lilac trees!



And I had a blast taking pictures of my boys!
{Oliver & Wilby}


Oliver loves stealing all the attention from Wilby!
Such silly and wonderful boys!

After my sisters graduation and spending a couple of days at home. Dusty and I headed to Billings on Thursday to get our keys and sign some contracts to get our new apartment.
 That was a long day....we drove to Billings and back to Missoula in 1 day, 9 hours in the car total! Then we officially moved on Sunday to Billings. It was so great because my parents helped us move and I was able to show them Billings, where I'm going to school and where I will be working. My parents and sister helped so much, we couldn't have done it without them!

We also had something crazy happen last night...a tornado hit Billings!
Only our 2nd night in town and we had just organized/cleaned our apartment, and then a tornado comes to Billings. Just my luck!
Not my picture...I was hiding in my apartment freaking out! LOL!

The great thing about the tornado was that I got to hang out and meet my neighbors, and they are awesome! Luckily, the tornado was just North of where we are living, so we weren't affected at all. We just got to watch some really nasty and crazy heat lightning!

As you can see I've been super busy and I'm really exhausted from this past week from moving, unpacking and starting my new job at The Copper Colander (which I love!). But don't worry, I didn't forget that today I get to announce the winner of the Toaster Pastry Press!
And the winner is....Meghan O!!!!

Congrats Meghan! Email me at girlygirlcooks@aol.com with your address and I'll send you your new Toaster Pastry Press :)

I hope that this next week is a little more calm. I really need to catch up on some sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely family photos :)
    How did I miss this giveaway?? Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a week!! Congrats to Annie on Graduation, that's fabulous - and so is her dress, adorbs! Glad you're moved in, yay for new adventures! ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a week! Best of luck for your new apartment
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...