Friday, June 4, 2010

Tavern Burgers

Like I said before...yesterday was CrAzY! So what is good to make when you have to work insane hours???? CROCK POT DINNER! I looked through my official crockpot cookbook and found Tavern Burgers. It's basically Sloppy Joes but not as sloppy.
Here is what you will need:
-Crockpot
-1 lb ground beef
-1/8 cup brown sugar
-1/8 cup yellow mustard
-1/4 cup ketchup
-Hamburger Buns
-Cheese (optional)
First cook up the ground beef and drain the fat....because we all know fat is the last thing we all need!

Then place the beef in the crockpot and add brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Stir it all up and then set the settings to LOW for 4-6 hours....it is that easy!

I wanted to take a picture of it all put together, but they were gone too fast before I could remember to grab my camera! If you will visualize with me....put a spoonful of beef mixture on hamburger bun and put some cheese on top (if you wish!).
Eat it up and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...