Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Today was so much fun! As you know it was Father's Day....but my Mom and I went all out!
The day started out with my sister and I making French Toast and Scrambled Eggs for breakfast for Dad and then the rest of the day was spent preparing for the feast!
It was pretty much as epic as Thanksgiving...but BBQ style.
Our fantastic dinner included:
-BBQ Ribs
-Macaroni Salad (I need to get my mom's recipe, it is so good!)
-Buttered Rosemary Rolls
- and Baked Beans
Then for dessert I worked all day on this masterpiece!

Lemon Cake with Buttercream/Royal Icing!!!!!
This cake mold was so adorable....my mom got it off of William Sonoma. I checked on their website and sadly it isn't listed anymore. But maybe its available on Ebay if you love it that much!
Pretty much I love this cake pan, it came with the recipe for the lemon cake and it was very very specific on how to make it, which is good because it turned out great!
So basically....after eating and eating and eating some more, I went into a food coma! LOVE IT!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...