1. Slept in till 9:00 because I didn't have work and Dusty made me Toad-in-a-Hole for breakfast. One of my favorites!
2. Did my Zumba workout to prepare for all the naughty food I was going to eat today.
3. Took a shower, relaxed, read my favorite blogs and drooled over some recipes online.
4. Went to lunch at Jakes (my favorite restaurant of all time!) and had Yellowfin Tuna Fish Tacos with an ice cold Caesar to wash it down.
5. Went home and watched Dusty make my cake. It was really cute watching him bake my birthday cake. It made me twitterpated.
6. After the cake was finished, we headed to the candy store because I'm a big kid at heart who loves candy! I got some Sour Patch Kids.
7. I snuck my Sour Patch Kids into the movie theater as we watched Transformers 3 because the knock off brand called "Sour Jacks" at the movie theater is horrible! I love sneaking candy into the theater, it makes me feel like a rebel.
8. Three hours later after the very long movie, Dusty and I headed home and I made Julia Child's Supremes de Volialle aux Champignons while wearing my pearls. She was definitely there in spirit for dinner! Then we enjoyed our creamy chicken by candle light and loved every bite of it!
9. I just now finished my slice of birthday cake and I am definitely full from all the yummy/naughty food I enjoyed today. Dusty's cake that he made me for my birthday turned out delicious and absolutely beautiful! It's a Lemon-Blueberry Cake with White Chocolate Frosting, and it was so good!
All in all, I had a wonderful birthday that was fun and filled with good food!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes today, I feel loved :)