Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Tree Cake Pops

After 5 hours of baking, decorating, licking my fingers and having one heck of sugar rush...
Look what I made today!

How adorable did these turn out????
Not going to lie, I'm really proud of myself.
It's the first time I have made these without one of them crumbling and falling apart on the stick!
When that happens it usually leads to me swearing and loosing my temper.
It isn't pretty.

But these are so cute!
And there wasn't any swearing or temper loosing!
I can't stop admiring these little guys!
If you want to make these too, pick up the book Cake Pops, by Bakerella!
So many fun projects and cute ideas! 

5 comments:

  1. i love bakerella's book! your cake pops turned out beautiful! i'm too scared to try any of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cake pops are awesome!!! You should be proud! I know the sugar rush feeling. I get the same when I make a batch up cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable!! My friend made Piggy pops, so cute and tasty! I think I need to go grab that book so I can get ot makin' em :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cake pops came out supre cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...