Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cheesecake Factory: Part 2

This weekend has been absolutely hectic! Instead of having the usual relaxing Labor Day weekend, this weekend the ladies of my family decided once again to load up the car for the most insanely short road trip!

My cousin Brendon got married in Las Vegas on Sunday, September 5th and we had to drive about 28 hours total for a 4 day trip. Although the long drive was torture, it was absolutely worth it. My cousins wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had such a great time with him. Besides the wedding, the highlight of the trip with going and seeing the Titanic Exhibit at the Luxor Hotel and having Fried Mac N Cheese at the Cheesecake Factory in Ceasars Palace.

I'll tell you all about it in my next post. It was incredible! In fact, it was all my mom, sister and I could talk about the whole trip home. But enough of that, lets talk about my journey for a taste of my beloved Fried Mac N Cheese....

My sister and I in front of Ceasar's Palace getting ready to walk to mile it takes to get to Cheesecake Factory.
It literally is a mile long walk to get to Cheesecake Factory! By the time we reached the restuarant, we were sweating and panting. We definitely worked off whatever we were going to gain from the Mac N Cheese.

Drum Roll Please......
Look at that beautiful site! They were well worth the mile long walk.

My mom cut into the Mac N Cheese so that you all could appreciate how beautiful this dish is.
It is a masterpiece.
And we all enjoyed it very much!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...