Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter Time Comfort Foods

After a freakishly warm December, the nasty snow and freezing winds of winter have finally arrived. I hate it because snow = stuck car. I drive a Ford Focus and it always gets stuck and slides around. Living in Montana means I have developed amazing defensive winter driving skills. But seeing how I hate using my amazing defensive driving skills, I like to be a homebody as much as I can and stay off the the roads.

So when it's freezing outside and snowing, I like to cuddle on the couch with Dusty and my blanket and eat hearty comfort foods that warm the soul.

Here is a collection of my favorite winter time comfort foods...






What are your favorite comfort foods? 
Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...