Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Little Lady is 2 Years Old!

I can't believe it. My little Miss Charlotte is already 2 years old. The last time I wrote anything on here about her, she was only 3 months old. Time goes by too quick. But now that we are in the midst of the terrible twos, time can go a little quicker....just for a short while ;)


Charlotte is a little lady after my own heart. She is a girl who knows what she wants, when she wants it! LOL. Unlike her older brother, Charlotte is not a picky eater and boy does that girl love her some snacks. She will stand at the door of the pantry and yell out, "SNACKS!!!!" and it gets me laughing every time. I know how she feels, all too well!
Charlottes current obsession is all things Bubble Guppies and Blue Clues. Or should I say "Buppies" and "Blues Blues" because that's what she calls it, therefore that is what I have started calling it. Whenever the mail-time song comes on Blue Clues and they "wail" for the mail, Charlotte sings along and "WAAAIILLLLSS!" with her hands in the air and it is priceless.

Charlotte also is in love with her Bitty Baby doll. She loves feeding her, bathing her, giving her doctor check ups and cuddling with her while watching "Buppies."

Don't tell my kiddos, but for Charlottes birthday I am surprising her and big brother Nolan with tickets to see the Paw Patrol Pirate Adventure live show in Alberta, Canada! I seriously can't wait to see their reaction to seeing their favorite pups LIVE! For her birthday, I've decked her out with adorable Paw Patrol t-shirts, coloring books and her favorite character Skye with helicopter toy figure. Since Lethbridge has a Toys R Us (yay Canada!), I thought it would be so much fun to treat the kids to a visit to the best toy store ever, eat all the donuts at Tim Hortons and swim in the pool at our hotel before the show. It will be the best surprise and a fun overnight trip to shake up the wintertime blues!
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Charlotte! We love you so very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...