Monday, December 6, 2010

Cheesy Garlic Bread

Ummm....so I might have gotten myself into trouble with this recipe.
Last night I made pasta for dinner and wanted to take my garlic bread to the next level.
I thought about making PW's Olive Cheese Bread, but I wasn't feeling much love for the olives.
So I did a little experimentation and created this beautiful, delicious and wonderful bread.


The reason I could be in trouble with this recipe is because it's addicting and not low in calories!
But Lordy, it is soooo good!!!

Here is what you are going to need for 1 loaf of French Bread:
-1 stick of softened Butter
-1/2 cup Mayonnaise
-2 Green Onions-chopped
-1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
-1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
-1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
-2 cloves Garlic Minced

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.

Cut the loaf of French Bread in half, place the cut sides face up on a large cookie sheet and spread on the cheese mixture.

Make sure the cheese mixture is spread evenly on each side.

Then place the bread in the oven for 20-25 minutes until all the cheese is melted and beginning to lightly brown.
Serve immediately with some pasta! Be careful, this bread is addictive!

1 comment:

  1. That looks great too!

    Best,

    Dana @ Bookgirl in the Kitchen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...