Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yellowstone National Park

Two weekends ago my family took a little trip to Yellowstone National Park. We are so lucky because we only live 5 hours from Yellowstone and 4 hours from Glacier National Park. Right smack dab in the middle of possibly two of the most beautiful places on Earth. My family had such a great time....we saw everything the park had to offer!

Here are some of the things we saw....
Tons of Buffalo

Old Faithful Geyser

Grizzly Bear and.....


BABY GRIZZLY BEARS!!!
They were so cute and this was an unbelievable opportunity.
We were so blessed to see them!

If we weren't lucky enough....we got to see a wolf right after seeing the Grizzly bears!

Although all of those pictures are great....this one is my absolute favorite.
I love this picture so much.

This trip was a weekend full of fun and amazement. I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful area with such great opportunities to see nature at its finest. If you go to Yellowstone, I highly suggest going in the late Fall like we did. You get to see so many beautiful sights and hear the Elk buggling. No words can describe it. You just have to do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, your trip looks amazing! I want to go!

    Although, I just went to Google maps to see how long it would take me to get there from Long Beach and Google imploded.
    Apparently the internet does not want me traveling to Yellowstone. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...